Nutrex, EyeAstin, with Pure Natural Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1403802 From Florida on May 09, 2011

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy From Canada on Aug 13, 2011

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Bought these as a replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on May 19, 2011

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Posted by Reviewer2207097 From Singapore on Dec 20, 2011

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1635018 From Russian Federation on Aug 30, 2011