GBP

£19.35

£27.65

Savings of: £8.30 (30% off)

All the goodies for eye health

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013

Nutrex, EyeAstin, with Pure Natural Astaxanthin features all the goodies for eye health. Too bad that this product doesn't come cheap. I'm very happy what this product has to offer. Maybe gonna order this couple times per year.

<< a lot in a little gel cap >>>

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I had an eye injury as a child and therefore I have wanted to keep my eyes as healthy as possible. I had been taking other eye supplements but I found this product has a broad range of supplements for the eyes. It comes in a glass bottle and the VEGETARIAN gel caps are small and easy to swallow. It does contain soy lecithin.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

Great ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 06, 2011

Too soon to tell but optimistic.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2912775 on Oct 24, 2011

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

tried

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

helps in relieving my tired eyes actually.. not bad for that one bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1635018 on Aug 30, 2011

helps, but not much

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3300315 on Aug 11, 2011

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

Very reasonably priced

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jul 31, 2011

Easy to swallow - long term kind of thing so too early to say whether it is working its magic internally. Perhaps my eyesight is a little better but still early days as I have only been taking this for 5 weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »