New To iHerb?

£ 10.11

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My fissure healed

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Jun 16, 2011

These probiotics in addition to sunsweet prunes have helped my fissure to heal. The prunes did not do it alone, so I ordered these based on the NIH research. You do not have to continue taking these to repopulate your system. It has been about 3 months now and I've been regular since, without buying another box. I had chronic constipation, now I have a bowel movement 15 mins after I eat.

Securil

Posted by Reviewer2473923 on Mar 13, 2011

I have changed my approach to probiotics; I try to use them in support of naturally occuring bacteria instead of introducing exotic new ones. That is why I've chosen Securil.

Securil

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Oct 03, 2011

This is an excellent product for helping to restore the flora. This is the real deal.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1038825 on Mar 13, 2012

it works!! less gas than other products and more regular (after 2 weeks taking them)

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

My brother used it and it made him go to the bathroom several times a day! Now that is great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »