Olympian Labs Inc., Phosphatidylserine, 60 Softgels

£ 16.94

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Poor quality

Posted by Reviewer3058321 on Nov 06, 2010

I take PS to control cortisol levels at night. Usually I buy NOW Foods brand for the combination of quality and affordability, but iHerb was out so I bought this stuff. Even at 100mg it has no effect and I wake up at 3AM every night. I doubt the viability of the gel cap formula and won't be buying it again.

Olympian Labs Inc Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex

Posted by Reviewer2527263 on Sep 03, 2008

Another brand was "prescribed" by our Chiropractor for my husband who has Diabetes. This is far more economical than the powder form he was using and has the same ratio of ingredients. Too soon to tell if it is helping him with neuropathy issues, but I prefer the price and the brand seems trustworthy!

Great Help For Memory

Posted by Reviewer2437994 on Oct 16, 2008

One of the few products that delivers what it promises. After one month, you will feel and 'remember' the difference.

I love Phosphatidyl-Serine

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jan 29, 2009

I have find PS to be very helpful in my declining cognitive functioning due to MS. I was looking for a brand that did not have gluten, soy or dairy, and that was also reasonable priced. i'm happy with this brand.

PS great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1650968 on May 15, 2010

I buy this product because I get migaine headaches. My husband takes it for seizure control. Lately, md's prescribe seizure meds to prevent migraine headaches. I take this when I first feel a migraine coming on, and it takes the punch out of it. I still have to take meds sometime, but this helps a lot. Also helps clear up thinking when I have a headache. My hubby still takes seizure meds, but the doses are lower. My husband's seizures are caused by him being mugged and having the whole right frontal lobe being removed...in other words, traumatic brain injury. Still advisable to stay on seizure meds, we just use this for backup. But great for helping with all kinds of headaches.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »