Organic India, Tulsi Loose Tea, Caffeine-Free, Lemon Ginger, 3.5 oz (100 g)

£ 5.07

My favorite tea (almost)!

Posted by Reviewer1364585 on Jun 05, 2012

I love tulsi tea. My favorite is actually the tulsi rose by the same company. This is just one variation. Tulti is very herby flavored, so I like the variety and use rose, ginger, and plain tulsi on different days during the week.

good

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Aug 24, 2012

seems good quality! and tasty.

Well-blended & tasty loose leaf tulsi tea

Posted by 5280777202714427517 on Jun 11, 2013

I really enjoy the lemon and ginger flavor of this tea. The loose-leaf tea tastes much like the bag version. It has a consistent taste from cup to cup, so it's evenly blended. I love the tea canister: it's easy to open and close but seems nicely air-tight. There are a lot of health benefit claims for the herb, tulsi, but I haven't been strongly convinced that any of the claims are true. However, I enjoy the taste of this tea, and that's a good enough reason for me to drink a cup daily.

Perfect Tea

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Jun 23, 2014

This has become my favorite tea and I never miss an opportunity to share it with friends!

4/5