Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Organic India, Loose Leaf Tulsi Blend Tea, Lemon Ginger, Caffeine-Free, 3.5 oz (100 g)

$8.58
$13.99
£ 5.50
Savings of: $5.41 (39% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Well-blended & tasty loose leaf tulsi tea

Posted by 5280777202714427517 on Jun 11, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I really enjoy the lemon and ginger flavor of this tea. The loose-leaf tea tastes much like the bag version. It has a consistent taste from cup to cup, so it's evenly blended. I love the tea canister: it's easy to open and close but seems nicely air-tight. There are a lot of health benefit claims for the herb, tulsi, but I haven't been strongly convinced that any of the claims are true. However, I enjoy the taste of this tea, and that's a good enough reason for me to drink a cup daily.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Perfect Tea

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Jun 23, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This has become my favorite tea and I never miss an opportunity to share it with friends!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Как же мне понравился этот чай

Posted by AnaStacy on Oct 23, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Как же мне понравился этот чай! Чувствуется жжение от имбиря и аромат трав. Я пробовала Тулси с имбирем фирмы Пукка (Pukka) - в нем вообще почти нет вкуса, а имбирь и вовсe не чувствуется , а цена его в 3 раза дороже! Заказала себе еще одну упаковку, а то мужy тоже очень понравился. Burning sensation from the ginger and the flavor of herbs. I tried Tulsi Ginger from Pukka - there are almost no taste, ginger is not felt, and its price is 3 times more expensive!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Delicious

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I highly recommend this tea. Organic, delicious, and great value.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My favorite tea (almost)!

Posted by Reviewer1364585 on Jun 05, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love tulsi tea. My favorite is actually the tulsi rose by the same company. This is just one variation. Tulti is very herby flavored, so I like the variety and use rose, ginger, and plain tulsi on different days during the week.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »