GBP

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1901080 on Mar 13, 2010

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Will use forever!

Posted by 4821068226720775391 on Apr 08, 2013

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1139487 on Sep 29, 2014

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

Posted by 5605737961942770469 on Mar 27, 2015

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on May 27, 2011

This is a good paste to use in the evening. The cinnamon taste is very good. I prefer a mint for morning brush.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.

organix south cinnamon neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jun 27, 2011

this toothpaste is lovely. it has a wonderful fresh flavour, no fluoride or unhealthy ingredients, and makes my mouth feel clean. i have also bought it for my son who really likes it.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1682301 on Aug 07, 2011

Finally a natural floride free toothpaste that my 5yr old loves the taste of. Great for the whole family

interesting 2 september 2011

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Sep 02, 2011

There are a lot of good ingredients,I hope that it will be good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »