GBP

£13.29

£24.17

Savings of: £10.88 (45% off)

Whoa!

Posted by Reviewer3140136 on Aug 27, 2010

This is a good mix, so good it brought about a real 'toxic flushing' of the body. Kind of good, kind of annoying, but happy to keep with the intake and roll with the toxic release until its all gone. Got through the whole of winter in Oz without the flu even though we were around people who were very ill. Still feeling good now! :)

Astragalus Reishi Maitake Plus

Posted by Reviewer1424302 on Jan 17, 2008

This is a superior product. I have been taking it regularly since around 1995 as suggested by Dr. Weil. I don't get sick near as much as my co-workers. I attribute this to this product.

Great Tonic for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by HealthandWellness on Jan 14, 2014

This product works great and in good combination of herbs that boosts the immune system and a great tonic for the adrenals. Also great as a pre-workout supplement. Like it that this product is in concentrated form and this company doesn't use fillers and flow agent in their supplements. Update: I'm on my third bottle but this time the capsules' content seemed to clump together. I think some mositure had seeped intot the cellulose capsules. I think that's the "downside" of not having fillers and excipient (magnesium stearate), which to me it's fine. I just cut open and dissolve it in hot water (hot water activates the herbs anyway) and drink it. It's bitter but bearable.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 07, 2016

A very good combination of therapeutical mushrooms, I feel good when I take them. I combined them with ubiquinol green tea extract and Cordyceps.

POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 23, 2009

What a great combination to support and keep my immune system strong!! I love it. This is a BIG HOME RUN!! Thank you iHerb for discount and service.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1096071 on Oct 13, 2010

Must have for the flu season....

Paradise Astralagus, ReishiMaitake Plus

Posted by Reviewer1798078 on Jan 09, 2012

appears to have improved a skin condition!

Paradise Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

Great!

Great for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Jun 10, 2010

Great product!

Astragalus Reishi Maitake

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Oct 14, 2009

Need more time to see if it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »