Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 100 Tablets

£ 6.98

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1720228 on Oct 24, 2007

The only thing wrong with this product is the label. It's an amazingly effective natural pain reliever -NOT just for the head. I use it to releive pain from rheumatoid arthritis and am really pleased with the results it provides. I would unhesitatingly recommend it. nn evans

CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Jul 09, 2010

I have tried many, many herbal, OTC, and prescription drugs for the migraines I have had for the past 5 years but this is the only product that works for me. If I take it daily, I do not get migraines at all. What happens, unfortunately, is that I develop a medical issue that requires treatment with a prescription medication that I eventually start to get migraines from. I end up back on Fioricet to combat the headaches but then I get rebound headaches from not taking the Fioricet. This product is what calms and eventually stops those headaches. I take 2 tablets at a time in combination with 200 mgs of magnesium and one 30 mg CoQ10 softgel. I highly recommend iHerb for their service, great prices, and fast shipping.

feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1061515 on Mar 15, 2009

Ive only been taking this product for about 3wks and Im not sure just how well its going to work for me. Ive noticed a slight decrese in my headaches but not by much

Excellent relief for migraine stress and symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on May 29, 2008

Suffered from migraine disturbances for many years. While it doesn't completely relieve all symptoms, this herbal medicine DOES eliminate the core element of pain and it does enable normal sensitivities to light or noise to return. It DOES enable normal function to resume. Highly recommended.

Staves off migraines

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

As long as I take these as directed, they prevent my migraines. I did forget to take them for two days in a row and backpedaled to needing conventional painkillers, unfortunately, but I learned my lesson and am back on track. I doubled the dosage during my menstrual cycle, the only time when I am almost guaranteed to have a migraine no matter what I eat (they are usually brought on my food allergies).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »