Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 16 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

£ 1.42

It is great!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Nov 09, 2011

I have all types of headaches - migraines, headaches caused by crying, or hunger, or weather change - you name it, I have it. I decided to try this product - and miraculously it helped! One tablet took away a "hunger+crying" headache and 2 tablets brought a considerable relief for a migraine. I now take this little bottle with me wherever I go!

new best friend

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on May 21, 2012

Have had migraine for years, caused by hormones, foods, stress, and unknowns. These tablets really help decrease the pain and emotional tension I experience. I am surprised and pleased they work as well as they do. Adding these to my Jarrow Cox2Tame reduces my normal 3 day (72 hours) migraine to a 12 to 18 hour experience. And again, these help alleviate the emo stress from yet another migraine. The Cox2Tame reduces the severity, but not the duration. The Feverfew Head Aid tablets are a larger, thin oblong shape.

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Nov 23, 2012

P.H is a good brand, too bad they don't use organic herbs.

Dont help at all

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I am glad it was freebie, because I won't buy it. When I had headache it didn't help me. Had to use old tablets as always. I do not understand how it can help with migraine if it didn't work with simply headache.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2172723 From Connecticut on Jun 07, 2012

A great natural alternative to tylenol. It worked within half an hour on two occasions to help my headache go away.