GBP

£3.83

£7.09

Savings of: £3.26 (46% off)

Important aid for cough

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Sep 11, 2013

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Fallback plan

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

Its good. Its not incredible (one person's opinion). Judging by the 4.5 stars, other people may have a slightly higher opinion.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2116882 on Apr 29, 2012

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

Strong Stuff

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 08, 2011

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

good

Posted by Reviewer3200400 on Feb 15, 2011

good

indian syrup

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Dec 11, 2010

too much alcohol

Taste really bad

Posted by Reviewer1705040 on Sep 22, 2010

This simply taste awful and somehow doesn't work for me.

Best "cough" syrup available

Posted by Reviewer1226795 on May 25, 2010

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2031726 on May 21, 2010

works well

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2204703 on May 18, 2010

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »