GBP

Just the right taste

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jun 25, 2011

We just tried these after buying the original for awhile. The vinegar is not overdone like some commercial chips. As someone who needs to stay away from wheat, these are real treat, and satisfy my munchies. (We like the original too).

Tasty, but not the best

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

I'd give these 3.5 stars, I'm a HUGE salt n vinegar fan so they hit the spot when I have a real craving, but some bags I've had are quite bland in flavour, and some are overly salty. Still, I order them as I like the crunch and the salt n vinegar flavour

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 06, 2011

it's SO difficult to get a decent salt and vinegar crisp in Japan. These are great - crisp, light, flavourful and decidedly more-ish. Please god don't let the Japanese customs put this on the banned list...

First time and I'm in love!

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Mar 14, 2011

First time trying these while living here in Korea and I wasn't expecting much but OMG they are so flavourful and yummy!

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer3151631 on May 17, 2011

Not oily and very crispy.

Love it

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Nov 12, 2013

The "popped" chip tastes like if Pringle chips got popped like popcorn. But this bag is full of flavour.

pop chips

Posted by 4645362079754712168 on Dec 25, 2013

salt and vinegar, very salty :)

Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato, 3 oz (85 g)

Posted by 5677435379328993234 on Jan 09, 2014

Crispy crunch popped crisps that a packed with flavour minus a heap of calories and guilt free , whats not to love. Highly recommend.

Great salt and vinegar chip

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

Super tasty. Nice balance of the 2 flavors. My favorite flavor of this brand so far.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on Jun 19, 2013

Salty snack is alwasy good with beer. instead of picking up potato chips, I have this when drinking in my room.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »