GBP

£8.40

£10.50

Savings of: £2.09 (20% off)

Delicious Fats

Posted by 5469348475897539850 on Apr 14, 2015

Good product, does what it says on the tin. I haven't tried other clarified butter products but this is fine for my needs.

nutricionalmente bueno

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

El sabor es algo dulce y fuerte. Cuesta acostumbrarse a tan empalagoso sabor. Lo compraría nuevamente, pero debido a los nuevos costos de envío y a la incorrecta catalogación de peso que este produce tiene, lo hace imposible. En resumen: Buen producto, con un sabor intenso y bueno para la salud.

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.

칼로리 걱정되서 빵에 발라서는 못먹어봄..

Posted by 5008252112441416614 on Sep 16, 2014

식빵에 발라서 구워먹음 대박이라는데 칼로리 걱정땜에 접어뒀어요 어제 빵만들때 조금 넣어만들어봤는데 상온보관에 녹아있으니 좋네요

very good

Posted by 4614083840905620747 on Sep 15, 2014

It is very delicious.

Smell

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Aug 08, 2014

I dont like smell

Nice

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

Unfortunately I still seem to react to all dairy inc these..Not totally sold on the taste..I do prefer cultered Ghee over this...Seems good quality..

I dislike butter, but this is nice

Posted by ProDeath on Jul 16, 2014

I've always disliked the smell/taste of pure butter, but I heard ghee is very good for you. After a couple of weeks, I'm getting used to the smell/taste of this. I like how it makes my scrambled eggs fluffier. It also works well for sauteeing vegetables. I'll stick with it!

doesn't taste like butter but it supposed to be a healthier choice

Posted by 5072599354262438237 on Jun 11, 2014

this look like butter but doesn't taste quite like one. anyone it should be good as said to be a healthier than butter choice.

Goood

Posted by 5352972921570974343 on Apr 10, 2014

Haven't used much but it looks gooooood