GBP

£8.40

£10.50

Savings of: £2.09 (20% off)

Yummy and healthy, but pricey too...

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Feb 15, 2014

a great fat for cooking.the kids just love it. unless it was so expensive, i'd use it daily.

Just delicious

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 17, 2014

I'm very happy with this Ghee. Is a big cristal jar and the product is excellent and delicious. * Estoy muy contenta con este Ghee, es un frasco grande de cristal y el producto es excelente y delicioso.

Ghee is terrific

Posted by 4957604508127264298 on May 17, 2012

I love the price the most, but the quality of ghee is outstanding. Thank you.

Mmmm Mmmm Mmm

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 08, 2012

makes a simple dish much more flavorful

not bad

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

i buy organic butter instead..in my local store cause its a little cheaper than this

Interesting, but $$$$

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Aug 31, 2013

This is a high-quality clarified butter which has a strong but subtle caramel scent to it. It cooks nicely and spreads well. My only problem with it is the 6x cost over regular, good-quality butter. I won't be buying it again, but would happily accept it as a gift. (grin)

Nice

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

Unfortunately I still seem to react to all dairy inc these..Not totally sold on the taste..I do prefer cultered Ghee over this...Seems good quality..

Smell

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Aug 08, 2014

I dont like smell

Yes to the Ghee!

Posted by 4907039961315747209 on Nov 14, 2013

This is my first time trying Ghee, I eventually began using it when I ran out of my normal brand of butter. I find that smaller amounts fair well when sauteing. Lasts a long time, would purchasae again.

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.