Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

£ 8.54
Reviews 5-star

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.