GBP

£9.32

£11.64

Savings of: £2.32 (20% off)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

>Fries good crispy

taste the cow

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

in ayurveda ghee is sometimes referred to as the essence of the cow. you really feel those buttery notes of stable good here. makes great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2590397 on Jul 26, 2013

Really nice color. Used it to make popcorn in a whirley pop and it was delicious.

Great one!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Dec 17, 2012

Heavenly tasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my crust so yummmmy, one big plus is I don't have to put it in the fridge, I have enuff junk in my fridge lol I know India cuisine always come across with this product, can't believe it can make my pie so good as well! Recommended

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.

delicious

Posted by 5403270727383059094 on Nov 26, 2012

my dairy free book suggested getting ghee because ghee is usually mostly free of the two main allergies in milk products (they're water soluble and ghee is pure fat). It seemed to work quite well for me.

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

The taste is awesome

Posted by naturallytee on Jan 24, 2013

My basmati rice taste much better with the Ghee.

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.