GBP

£8.98

£11.22

Savings of: £2.24 (20% off)

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.

delicious

Posted by 5403270727383059094 on Nov 26, 2012

my dairy free book suggested getting ghee because ghee is usually mostly free of the two main allergies in milk products (they're water soluble and ghee is pure fat). It seemed to work quite well for me.

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

The taste is awesome

Posted by naturallytee on Jan 24, 2013

My basmati rice taste much better with the Ghee.

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

Makes everything you cook taste so good! It is fresh tasting and smells really good! I always try and buy this one. iherb are a great for having this product!

healthy butter is the way to go

Posted by annieannabelle on Sep 02, 2013

I hv never tasted ghee in my life before! Now after trying this healthy ghee, I use it for most of my cooking other than olive n coconut oil! Its great for baking and for sautéed vegetable! Giving it a nice buttery flavour! Thank god for this product! I gonna ditch the butter in my fridge

Great

Posted by Caragh on Sep 29, 2013

Keeps for ages in the fridge