GBP

£39.57

£51.52

Savings of: £11.95 (23% off)

• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Kinko Gold

Posted by Reviewer2644723 on Aug 09, 2010

Superior product I can almost say a miracle product when it comes to inflammation. With this product I can sleep through the night. I have recommended this product to a number of individuals and have specifically mentioned your web site. I will definitely order from you again. I learned about the product on a radio show called Duke and the Doctor.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2180538 on Dec 25, 2013

Good Capsules are very large If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Apr 29, 2010

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1501137 on May 06, 2010

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on May 18, 2010

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

I take it first thing in the morning while I am still in bed as it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Great product gives energy , too early to tell anything else.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1860124 on Dec 15, 2009

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1900146 on Nov 19, 2009

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

Kinoko’s Real edible Gold

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

This AHCC really give me a buzz and it gives me the feeling I’m doing a good job of taking care of myself !! It’s the quality of life that counts for me, not the quantity. And Kinoko is quality stuff for a good price here at iHerb, I love you guys & galls and I love a company that delivers what it says !! THANKS!!