GBP

£45.68

£59.48

Savings of: £13.79 (23% off)

• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1320449 on Jul 27, 2010

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

From Canada, Ontario

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product will keep your immune system up and running.(Reinforcing NK cell activity) Trust me i've been taking it for at least 6 months everyday(2-3 capsules in the morning on empty stomach for maximum absorption), and i have not been sick since then. Of course you can get a runny nose sometimes, but nothing more. No wonder this is Japans number 1 superfood!!!

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

I take it first thing in the morning while I am still in bed as it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Great product gives energy , too early to tell anything else.

AHCC

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Apr 29, 2010

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.

Great!!

Posted by 5473076602409361439 on Jan 27, 2014

This product works great. I purchased this for a friend of mine and when he went to his doctor for a checkup, the doctor wanted to know what he was taking because his numbers were lower than they had ever been!

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1860124 on Dec 15, 2009

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

Have been using AHCC from time to time over the last few years, to combat against flu/cold. My cats took this occasionally, divided into smaller capsules.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jan 09, 2009

It seems to work well. The frequency of colds has already declined, apparently because my immune system is stronger. Right now, people seem to be getting colds more often than me, but that hasn't happened here.

Review

Posted by IgorSzucs on Dec 25, 2013

Good Capsules are very large If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.