Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source Enzymes, 90 Vcaps

£ 9.98
Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1499428 From Canada on Jun 09, 2013

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Great product

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

Eases digestive pains

Posted by Reviewer2917570 From Arizona on Sep 29, 2013

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

i like it

Posted by 5268859773194419709 on Feb 19, 2014

great!!

Good!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Mar 09, 2014

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!