EN
GBP
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

£10.32

£14.75

Savings of: £4.43 (30% off)

  • Please note limited shipping months for this item:

    This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it ​might melt or spoil during transit.

  • Reviews | English
    Sort By

    LOVE them!

    Posted by Reviewer3080767 on Mar 23, 2011

    These are my favorite vitamins! I am an adult but because I am a small adult my doctor recommends me taking childrens vitamins. These are by far the best ones I have found!

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Savanyú de finom

    Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

    A kisfiaim szeretik a szép színes csomagolást, és ami benne van a kis tasakokban, azt is. Finom, savanyú íze van, praktikus napi adagokban, így utazáshoz is praktikus. Jobban tanulnak, nem voltak betegek mióta szedik, elevenek, egészségesek. Szükségük van naponta vitaminokra, ez ehhez egy nagyon jó választás. Felváltva adom nekik más multivitaminokkal, természetesen azokat is itt vásárolom, az Iherb-nél.

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Super

    Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

    Класные витаминки, жевательные мармеладки. 30 пакетов по 4 шт в каждом. Очень вкусные и полезные. Ребенку 7 лет и мне очень нравятся:) покупаю все время. ********* Very best vitamins, chewable jelly. 30 packs of 4 pieces each. Very tasty and healthy. The child is 7 years old and I love :) buy all the time. ********* ויטמינים טובים ביותר, ג'לי . 30 שקיות של 4 חתיכות כל אחד. מאוד טעים ובריא. הילדה בת 7 ואני אוהבים :) קונה כל הזמן. *********

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great for kids

    Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

    My kids love this!

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    correspond description

    Posted by Reviewer1210475 on May 04, 2012

    correspond description

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    great

    Posted by blobber on Sep 12, 2011

    very nice, the kids love it

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Really love this kids vitamin!

    Posted by Reviewer1788746 on Oct 05, 2011

    My kids love this multivitamin! They actually look forward to having them in the morning(can't say that for all the natural kids vitamins). And for about $10 dollars a month per child it's priced right too. Love Rainbow Light products and will continue to use.

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    gummy vitamins

    Posted by Reviewer3168676 on Nov 27, 2011

    my son loves these. They actually do taste good. I like the portable packets. He also likes that there are 4 in a packet.

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great value, kids love it !!!

    Posted by Reviewer2924816 on Nov 29, 2011

    Both of my kids love it

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Gummy Vitamin

    Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Dec 01, 2011

    My son likes the taste.

    Verified Purchase

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Items 1-10 of 45 total

    « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »