GBP

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars Multivitamin Chewable

Posted by Reviewer3283369 on Mar 02, 2009

My 13-yr-old asks me for his vitamin if I don't have it out when he gets up in the morning. He has so far this winter avoided any sickness and along with all the apple juice he drinks, I credit his multivitamin.

Taste good but whole foods

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son likes the taste of these chewable multi-vitamin that includes whole food sources such as organic spirulina, carrot, spinach, celery, green beans, broccoli, parsley and beet - things that on some days my son will not eat! Also, it contains digestive enzymes to add in absorption and uptake of vitamins and minerals especially when taken along with meals. It is hard to find a good multi with no refined sugar added, and that is one of the reasons I went with this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My son loves them

Posted by Reviewer2403215 on Mar 16, 2009

My 10 year old son loves these. He's on his 4th bottle.

Love all the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Oct 24, 2007

My daughter loves sour candy and says these taste just like them. I like the amounts and many ingredients including digestive enzymes.

Great kids vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2574483 on Mar 26, 2009

I'm hoping this will support my 10 year olds immune system (hypothyroid problem). Only used 1 month so far, but am happy with the variety of vitamins and minerals included. I tried it and the taste is not that great, but she's not complaining!

Most comprehensive children's vitamin out there

Posted by Reviewer1222192 on Mar 31, 2009

I have been using this vitamin with my child since she was very small. This has the basic essentials plus digestive help and veggies. My child loves the taste and the size of the vitamin. In fact, I also give this vitamin to my two beagles. This is a great vitamin and multi purpose too!

Kids like them

Posted by Reviewer2965447 on Feb 26, 2011

Good value and my kids like them. No artificial flavors or colorings and no refined sugars were why I chose these for my little ones, over other brands.

great

Posted by Reviewer2657557 on Feb 27, 2011

My daughter loves them

Not for my child.

Posted by Reviewer3199676 on Dec 13, 2007

My fault, I bought the wrong multivitamins for my daughter. I was looking a the gummy vitamins and put down the wrong item number. I tried to have her take these instead and she said there was a bad after taste and refused to take any more. I tried one and she was right.

Diane J.

Posted by Reviewer1480873 on Jan 28, 2008

My children can't stand the taste. I like what's in them but I don't like listening to their complaining.