GBP

£10.64

£15.21

Savings of: £4.56 (30% off)

doesn't mix

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

Never received

Posted by 5288109789500801521 on Jan 15, 2013

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1461355 on Dec 20, 2010

I will be sending one of the packages back. I was not happy with the taste.

No recomandation!

Posted by Reviewer1071080 on Nov 30, 2010

This was really syntethic of taste!! I had to trow the whole package, because I could not finish it. Both tried with rice milk, and water.

skip it

Posted by Reviewer1862879 on Aug 07, 2010

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

Rainbow light review

Posted by Reviewer1547427 on Mar 28, 2010

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

Taste Bad

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 28, 2009

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

I don't like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1438457 on Oct 25, 2008

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

This product is not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Sep 09, 2008

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »