GBP

£3.56

£5.55

Savings of: £1.99 (36% off)

Love Love Love

Posted by 4817935717443869789 on Mar 24, 2016

Love this toothpaste. It is the only brand I have bought for the past few years:)

Best toothpastes in the world

Posted by Torya86 on Feb 27, 2016

Totally love it.

Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Although spearmint isn't my favorite flavor among the earthpaste product line (lemon was best!) I still enjoyed this flavor a lot.

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Tastes good, refreshing peppermint flavour and doing a great job of improving my family's teeth.

Best toothpaste I have used!

Posted by Reviewer2574090 on Oct 17, 2015

I was looking for the most natural toothpaste and I think I found it! My teeth are smooth and it feels fresh with the peppermint :-) Thank you for making this product!

I regret using this.

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Sep 04, 2015

This is the worst toothpaste I've ever used. I read somewhere you shouldn't use glycerin because it keeps your teeth from absorbing minerals. After using this toothpaste for almost a year, my teeth slowly began to discolor and have a brown look to them. I've always had beautiful white teeth and I'm sorry I ever used earthpaste. Taught me not to believe everything I read and realize there is now a lot of misinformation going around in the *healthy lifestyle* media. I've switched back to a regular toothpaste and am using Pronamel. They are slowly getting their white look back but nowhere near as white as they were. I just want to warn others of what can happen, if you have white teeth, continue whatever you're doing and don't buy into the all natural or glycerin theory.

The best toothpaste

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

Our whole family uses this brand, and we all think it makes our teeth whiter. People claim it helps mineralize teeth as well. We are seeing good results.

Gave me PLAQUE!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 07, 2015

When I first tried this toothpaste I ordered 2 tubes and used them continuously. While I used them my teeth developed a green plaque that did not come off with scrubbing or anything. The paste has an unpleasant taste and texture and the tube itself does not help also. The tube is a little more rigid than I would expect from a toothpaste, so air gets sucked in easily and therefore when the paste is squeezed I had many a time when it would just pop out of the tube and get on my sleeve. Also, the paste makes a brownish residue on the sink that no other paste makes. It gave me extra work cleaning the sink after it. As for the plaque, it disappeared right after I switched to another brand. I am extremely disappointed with Redmond Earthpaste and recommend it to nobody.

tp