GBP

£6.62

£7.79

Savings of: £1.16 (15% off)

My Favorite Tea

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Oct 15, 2012

I have enjoyed this tea for several years. I have never tasted better. Thank you Iherb for carrying this product now. I love one-stop shopping.

love it

Posted by 4739706578481200697 on Dec 25, 2012

great taste, like it

Great Loose Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 02, 2013

This is the first loose leaf tea I have ordered from iHerb. I normally order tea in bags. This jasmine tea is wonderful...love the taste and the packaging!

Why is the box so big?

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 18, 2016

Very nice and fragrant tea. The box could easily hold double the quantity of tea, which I don't find too nice. At least the tea is good...

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 15, 2013

Rishi is a good trusted name in tea and the loose tea is organice which is important to me. Jasmine is my favorite tea which I have every day.

amazing taste

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 26, 2016

this tea is amazing. It has an authentic and significant jasmine smell and taste. I was surprised by intensity of the jasmine in this. It also doesn't get bitter or overly dark if I over steep which is surprising. I love, love, love this tea. My only disappointment is that I paid around $5.25 ish the last time I ordered it a few months ago (I ordered a few boxes). Now its $8.50! Not sure how often I will be buying it now :-( really disappointing.

Fantastic taste!

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on May 13, 2016

Great jasmine taste! I love the smell! And it's organic. (But why is the box so big? Not very Eco-friendly. But anyway; loose leaf tea is more eco-friendly than tea-bags). I use 3 drops with Sweet Leaf liquid stevia in a big cup of tea.

Love This Tea

Posted by 5494027453363181406 on Jun 19, 2016

I like this Jasmine Green Tea because it's organic, It has a good light taste. My sister calls it "flowery", but I don't taste that at all. The Jasmine is just the right amount. Two scoops, before the water boils, and let steep for 3 minutes it's perfect. I drink a cup a day and it calms me. If you like the green tea that is dragon type, you might find this to light. I've been ordering this for some time from iherb. I have been happy with it, but the last time, the tin was quite smashed and the oil I bought with it leaked all over it. The tea is packaged in foil, so it was ok.

Excellent tea

Posted by 5022709309092182312 on Sep 12, 2016

Once you try it, you will not be able to go back to tea bags

Tasty Jasmine Tea! Nice Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This is a fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms. Green tea has so many health benefits too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »