Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea, Jasmine Pearl, 3 oz (85 g)

£ 9.25

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tasty Jasmine Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This tea has tender tea leaves, is hand-rolled and is deeply infused with the sweet aroma of jasmine blossoms. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

The Rolls-Royce of tea

Posted by 5601062881323283914 on May 13, 2014

If I could only drink one tea for the rest of my life it would have to be Jasmine Pearl. It has a nose that is floral but not overwhelming and a delicate flavor that rolls around in my mouth like it belongs there. Caffeine is light, so I can resteep the pearls 2-3 times without getting wound up. I have found that Rishi does a poor job with the steeping instructions on their packages; this one suggests you use far too much- I recommend 6 pearls per 8oz cup (18 pearls for my 24 oz pot plus an extra pearl for love). I keep going back and forth between the Rishi offered here and Tao of Tea version of the same thing. They're slightly different and both are glorious. Drop everything and try this tea!

Wonderful Pearl Tea

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jul 08, 2014

I have my questions as to how "organic" this tea is, but, still, it has a wonderful flavor. It is not from Japan, but from China, where Jasmine Pearl tea is readily available. Having lived in China for many years, I know that "organic" tea farming is not really monitored to the degree we expect here in the West. However, that said, it's best to wash the pearls with a bit of hot water before letting them steep fully. You may lose a bit of flavor in doing this, but the second cup of tea is always the best anyway.

Rishi Jasmine Pearl Tea

Posted by Reviewer1623137 on Aug 28, 2014

A stunning, beautiful tea. A quality flavour above the rest. A pleasure and delight to savour this jasmine green tea.

Absolutely the best tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Dec 10, 2014

I am a connoisseur of green tea and I love it. This is absolutely the best. It makes other green teas taste like dish water. All Rishi teas are superb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »