GBP

£12.68

£18.17

Savings of: £5.48 (30% off)

Very different night cream

Posted by Reviewer1431786 on Dec 16, 2012

A friend recommended this cream. Most night creams go on all over your face. This cream is meant to go on problem areas such as oily, acne filled areas or scratches, etc. I happen to have the oily "T zone", oily nose, forehead, so I put it on there and around my eyes. It has truly helped my oily skin and in addition, my skin feels so soft and brand new in the morning. I love waking up and feeling my face now. I recommend to anyone who wants a unique and different night cream. And, I love that it comes in a glass bottle and the bottle is beautiful!

Clear skin aid, no chemicals

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 13, 2014

This is part of my La Mer copy, without the chemicals. This goes on first, then I alternate different Andalou Naturals night creams. I use Lamina Day Cream too. It keep the pores clear and heals the skin.

Nice

Posted by 5328263809757033274 on Jun 28, 2016

I think should be give time about 2-3 months can recommend .After use 1 month, I'm feeling my face soft more but doesn't look white more but look bright. After wake up was feeling face very soft.

Lamina night cream

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Feb 03, 2013

I would rate this as average. I think an oil based cream actually works better for my skin.for night