GBP

£3.07

£3.62

Savings of: £0.54 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not that tasty.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These noodles were like eating plastic. Maybe you need to cook them first. I might give them another try, because they are supposed to be so healthy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ok

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Good product

Posted by 5220523180718877326 on Jan 04, 2014

Quite easy to prepare. Taste ok I guess, depends on the rest of the ingredients...

Didn't try yet

Posted by KuusenAlla on Feb 02, 2014

That's why medium rating.

First time tasting kelp noodles - i think they are pretty cool

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

These won't be for everyone and don't think rice noodles or vermicelli when you buy them. The texture is quite different - kind of crunchy. Imagine fresh bean sprout texture but super thin. I wasn't so interested in the low calorie element, though it is a bonus, but did love that they are made from kelp (good for iodine) and they pretty muh have no flavour or smell once they are rinsed. I added them to stirfries (I cooked the veg and then just stirred the noodles in at the end), salads and also Asian-style soups (again, just stirred them in at the end)

Low-calorie noodle alternative but...

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

really how natural/healthy are these when you think about what kelp in the ocean looks like compared to these translucent noodles??

Just ok

Posted by Poppy87 on Aug 08, 2016

If you don't like that fishy taste that clams and other seafood have then you might not like this. The fishiness is quite overpowering, even when smothered in japanese sesame sauce. Also texture wise... it's very crunchy. I like my noodles soft/chewy.

okay

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Sep 22, 2016

Don't really like the crunchy texture

Hmmmmmm Undecided

Posted by Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine on Sep 20, 2011

I love the concept. However I have yet to know how to use it in my raw food diet. I will keep trying. These are very tasteless which may be good or bad.I think I will add then to salads and the dressing will make them taste good. You do have to cut them up. I use scissors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »