New To iHerb?

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

£ 2.45
Reviews 4-star

Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My husband is using for weight loss due to low calories in large serving. They are a nice change from wheat noodles, soak with a little lemon juice/water to soften prior to eating. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3169608 on Oct 13, 2011

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jul 01, 2012

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Mineral rich and very low carb :)