Savings of: £0.58 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

depends on your tastes

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on Mar 15, 2012

these noodles have a particular taste. i recommend you try them and see if you like them. i have a sensitive stomach and i've tried them 3 times in different recipes, and they give a stomachache. they are a good product, just not for me. also i emailed the company, and they are from korean sea, not from japan, so no fear of radiation.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Apr 24, 2012

I may not order again. But they would be good in a salad.

Good low--almost no--calorie addition!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

The three simple ingredients of water, kelp and sodium alginate--along with manufacture in California, US passed my criteria for ordering. I consider the product more of a seaweed and a nice addition in a seaweed salad versus a noodle substitute. The shape is noodle like, but the texture is crunchier. Both my hubby and I enjoyed the kelp noodles with toasted sesame oil, plum vinegar and sesame seed seasoning. I would order them again, but with our seaweed salad in mind. I did try them with tomato sauce as well and imagine most people would not wish to eat that combo.

Not bad if you like noodles

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

I bought these to try to get more kelp into my diet. They are not bad, but I don't know what I was thinking since I never did like noodles or pasta of any kind. They are kind of slimy. But I don't like the feel of noodles in my mouth, so I probably will not buy them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »