GBP

£2.73

£3.21

Savings of: £0.48 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Great noodles

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I use these in low-carb dishes, like them very much. Good source for iodine. Gluten-free and natural ingredients.

Good product

Posted by 5446030360478308434 on Dec 11, 2015

I mixed these noodles with spaghetti sauce and ground beef. I let it simmer until they were softer - about 30-40 minutes. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it. They take on the flavor of what you cook them with.

Very good flavor

Posted by 5267767099857197602 on Mar 16, 2016

Nice noodles I loved the kelp they are a little hard to bite I am u to the regular noodles so maybe that is way I found them hard but I will definitely buy again since I love noodles and kelp!!!

Mostly satisfied

Posted by kimihill on May 06, 2016

Kelp noodles are an easy way for me to bulk up my meals without the calories of typical noodles. I also have intolerances to wheat and egg, and am pretty sensitive to rice, so this leaves most noodle options out of the question. Kelp noodles are basically tasteless, so work well with any dish. However, I have found when mixing in with a few of my dishes, the noodles have left a strange taste in my mouth. Perhaps I didn't rinse them thoroughly enough?

Yum

Posted by 4906240281487464504 on May 22, 2016

Its pretty good but dont buy it thinking it will taste like noodles because it will not!

Interesting crispy texture

Posted by Reviewer1521026 on Jun 30, 2012

These are very different from your usual pasta, but are really nice when made in a soup.

Delicious!

Posted by SunnyCO on Sep 18, 2012

Will be buying more of these! Love the crunchy texture. I do not like to eat carbos at night and these fit the bill for "mock" noodles.

Great noodles for Korean stews and soups.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

These are a great alternative to those who like Korean cuisine. I usually cook tofu based stews and soups and will add these noodles to boil and take on their flavor. This also lessens the crunchiness.

Strange

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 30, 2012

Not like noodles, but good! Much more crispy, but I can get used to this :D

Delicious.

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

Really nice stir fried with some miso sauce, chicken and vegetables!