Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

£ 2.63
Reviews 5-star

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I like these noodles. Yes, they do have that "snap" that several other reviewers comment on, but I don't really mind. I haven't tried to boil them yet but that might take some of that snap away. I know that they soften up a bit after they've been marinating for a while at least. They have no taste and work great with different pasta sauces and in wok/stir fry. I prefer this over the miracle noodles, not just because of the taste, but also the fact that this 12oz bag actually contains 12oz of kelp noodles whereas the miracle noodles are mainly water.

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer1523108 on Dec 09, 2011

I had never had kelp noodles before but these are so good. I am totally ordering these again and more quantity.

Awesome option for raw food enthusiasts!

Posted by Reviewer2670432 on Dec 12, 2011

These noodles are great if you are trying to maintain a raw food diet. There is a slight crunch to them and the taste is very neutral. iHerb did a great job with quick and easy shipping. I will be ordering again soon!

Love These

Posted by Reviewer2421681 on Dec 12, 2011

I absolutely love these! Thank you for offering a person to order them one package at a time compared to other sites that want you to order a full case.

I LOVE THESE NOODLES!

Posted by Reviewer1289457 on Dec 13, 2011

I LIKE THESE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TOFU ONES THAT EVERYONE ON DIETS TALK ABOUT. THERE ISN'T ANY FISHY ODOR AND SOFTEN QUICKLY IN MY STIR FRY.YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.