GBP

£12.12

£15.15

Savings of: £3.03 (20% off)

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Jul 29, 2013

We have used this hand lotion/body cream for several years, and wouldn't buy any other brand. It is great summer or winter, and the fragrance is mild and pleasant(very light citrus) for both my husband and myself. It's not greasy, or sticky.

Body cream

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Oct 16, 2013

I liked the texture of this body cream. It was just right and absorbed very quickly leaving a nice citrusy smell. I will re-purchase.

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Body Cream, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (SIB-00206)

Posted by 5521078533459418525 on Jan 19, 2014

Nice citrus smell. Again, it's non greasy but gives u enough moisture.

Good cream

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 17, 2014

This cream is really good. It is light, not greasy, gets absorbed well and doesn't leave an unpleasant feeling of oily skin. It moisturizes skin very well. The only little minus is the scent. I can't say that it is unpleasant. But it isn't pleasant either. It is something undefinite still it is light and doesn't annoy me. As the cream is good at its main function- gives moisturizing, lightness and softness- the scent isn't really important here. I'll repeat: it is really faint and isn't annoying.

清爽身體潤膚露

Posted by 5310801045921696466 on Dec 13, 2014

水份重, 很好吸收, 清爽不油膩, 好像橙汁的味道也不錯, 太亁燥時滋潤力稍嫌不足, 但平常使用很好

Refreshing scent, nice texture that moisturizes without being sticky.

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 06, 2015

I live in a tropical country and this moisturizer does not leave a sticky feeling. It's soothes my skin and smells nice.

Expensive but very good

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Dec 08, 2014

I rated it 4 stars only because of price. At first I didn't think it was very moisturizing, but with continued use, it is my favorite body lotion. I think it is very healing & your skin becomes softer & softer with daily use. In fact I use it morning & night.

weird smell, странный запах

Posted by 5733971434885800555 on May 22, 2015

I like how it feels on my skin, but couldn't use it because of its smell. Понравилось ощущение но не смогла пользоваться из-за запаха((