お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Sibu Beauty, Cleansing Face and Body Bar, Sea Buckthorn, 3.5 oz

Hooked.

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013

I love this soap. Several years ago, about 2 weeks before my wedding, I was accidentally hit just below the eye during some construction on our apartment. This left a nasty gash, which eventually scabbed and scarred badly. One of my aunts arrived about a week later, saw it and told me she had this great soap that she used to keep her skin healthy and clean, it took care of acne, scars, any dry flaky skin and it would clear up my scar before my wedding. So, I tried it. Since then, I have never used anything else. The scar had completely disappeared in a week. I used to suffer from flaky skin between my eyebrows and in my eyebrows. After beginning to use this soap - gone. Acne - gone. Any acne scars ruining the even tone of my skin - gone. And I have very pale skin, so scars are quite visible. My advice for best results: use it morning and night, lather it directly on your face, then lather some on your hands. Put the soap away and just keep massaging it on your face in circular motions until it gets very thick and you look kind of like a geisha. Then rinse and dry.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

It cleans well on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin.

Great soap

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Used Sibu sea buckthorn oil before, and try this soap. It's great for facial cleanser. You will feel the huge difference after using it. It won't dry out my skin as other soap bar. Will continue to use it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

A+

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So, I hate soap bars. I think they're so annoying and wacky and just no. But this? I would use this if it came in a paper bag. Even though it isn't as easy to use as a liquid cleanser, it's still amazing to my skin - it cleans it properly without drying it out. The smell is absolutely amazing as well and I've even discovered some pros with it being a soap bar - it will last a long time and is easy to take with me (even though the packaging is on it's last breath right now.) One of my favorite cleansers, along with the Dr Woods Black Soap Exfoliating one.

Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

This year I've been traveling more than usual to different climates and my skin has suffered from that. I get small pimples that often hurt and my skin gets really dry. Now I've gone chemical-free and I'm starting to see some improvements using this product and coconut oil. My skin is clearing up and recovering its moisture. It feels really soft after I wash it and has a nice exfoliating effect due to its small particles. The smell is fruity and warm, but really light so you can't smell it after washing out. However I have to say that I was expecting more from all the outstanding reviews. I will probably try other products when I finish this one.