GBP

£22.08

£27.60

Savings of: £5.52 (20% off)

1st order

Posted by Reviewer3286433 on Dec 31, 2011

Supplements helped my daughters psorasis on her face so am trying the night cream now. Fast delivery

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Feb 14, 2012

Very moisturising, great for mature skin!

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 17, 2014

Had high expectations of this cream. I think I may have got an old jar of this. It's very thick and does not absorb very well. Not very hydrating either. It's that thick and dry it's sitting on my face rather than being absorbed. Very disapointed. I think the only thing really that my money has paid for is the fancy jar. Will not be buying again. Total waste of money.

Great Product

Posted by 5344853034095456471 on Aug 20, 2012

Great price

love it

Posted by Reviewer2932508 on Feb 22, 2012

Great moisterizer. Great for my.combination skin.

Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3301371 on Apr 06, 2012

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2816703 on Jan 05, 2012

Wonderful smelling cream. Living in Arizona, I use it during the day. Great moisturizer.

great

Posted by 5116637343885658330 on Jul 25, 2014

very good cream

OK, but can be better

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Cream zakzyvala by description. The effect of the cream did not notice. Thought he was a bit tightens the skin. The texture of the cream is pleasant. Flavor is not intrusive, but nothing special. probably worth a try to the people who have skin prone to oiliness.Крем закзывала по описанию. Эффект крема не заметила. Показалось, что он немного стягивает кожу. Текстура крема приятная. Аромат не навязчивый, но ничего особенного. наверное, стоит попробовать тем людям, у кого кожа склонна к жирности.

Nice as a day face cream

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

This cream appears to be very nice to wear during the day. Leaves face smooth and soft. Not much like other rich night creams. Iherb provides great service!