GBP

£3.56

£4.57

Savings of: £1.01 (22% off)

A Wonderful Korinjte Cinnamon

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding instead of normal grinding where temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. This cinnamon is my favourite. Simply Organic uses a high quality Korinjte cinnamon which is the same cinnamon that Cinnabon uses in their buns. Very sweet and fragrant. I love the glass bottles and they have a best before date so you know it hasn't been sitting on the shelf for years.They’re the perfect size for freshness. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great flavor but not the Ceylon Cinnamon!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

I bought this thinking it was Ceylon cinnamon but it's not. I found out this is Saigon cinnamon. Further research has been inconclusive to uncover whether Saigon cinnamon also has high levels of coumarin and is as toxic as cassia (regular cinnamon). At any rate it's the most delicious cinnamon I've tasted and I sprinkle it on all my fruits to counteract hypoglycemia and insulin resistance

Simply Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 11, 2012

Best cinnamon I have tried ... fragrant and sweet, with no bitter taste at all!

I love it!

Posted by GrapeGate on Jul 18, 2011

I usually sprinkle cinnamon on my oatmeal, and this is the best tasting cinnamon I've tried yet. Highly recommended.

Great Cinnamon

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 06, 2011

Cinnamon is a great addition to any diet. It regulates blood sugar and add a sweet taste to whatever it goes in. Try it in your smoothies or on your warm breakfast quinoa or buckwheat. It's delicious!

Great Taste and Very Versatile

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 02, 2011

I use it as an immune booster by mixing 1tsp with 1tsp of honey and adding hot water. Got to get ready for the Winter.

Maravillosa!

Posted by artemisa on Mar 17, 2014

Compré esta canela por recomendación de una conocida. Es cierto que el sabor es muchísimo mejor que los botes de especias típicos del supermercado, merece la pena. Además el bote es estupendo y reutilizable.

Sweet cinnamon !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

My oh my, sweet cinnamon of mine. Finally, I found cinnamon for me. The undertaste has sweetness, this is what is true cinnamon for me as an extended memory from childhood. If you want a very good cinamonn, try this one. Very minimalistic, stylish bottle. I simply like it and concenient for not overdosing while powdering it on your food.

Best Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1860750 on Jun 09, 2011

I use a lot of cinnamon... I feel I have tried them all. I think this is clearly the best tasting cinnamon by far

Tasty

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 04, 2011

Great cinnamon at a reasonable price.