GBP

£34.75

£64.35

Savings of: £29.60 (46% off)

Wrong supplement facts on iHerb

Posted by 4982675228392196111 on Oct 27, 2015

The composition label on iHerb is different to the one you receive on the product. For example, iHerb lists the Astaxanthin dosage at 1.5mg, but on the product it's actually 480mcg. A threefold difference... And it was the only reason I chose this brand to begin with. All of the rest of the amounts are wrong too, the real amounts: Phospholipids: 380mg omega-3 fatty acids, total: 250mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 120mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 70mg Very disappointing.

Good brand of krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Jul 15, 2010

This brand seems good value, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. The jury is out on this one.

Source Naturals Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Jul 20, 2010

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Sep 05, 2010

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

Great and no odor

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Dec 11, 2010

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3106354 on Feb 04, 2011

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

The Good Oil

Posted by Giordie on Feb 23, 2012

Nice easy to take softgels I really love krill Oil helps painful joints.

No taste at all

Posted by Reviewer2865284 on Mar 28, 2012

Not sure if the overall value is better than the omega 3 capsules.

kill oil

Posted by 4936564257935138277 on Feb 11, 2016

Totally wrong facts, I bought many time in this products. Recently I discovered the content showing 480mcg instead of 1.5mg (=1500mcg). I'm very disappointed this trick to the consumers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »