Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Source Naturals, B-12, Sublingual, 2,000 mcg, 100 Tablets

£ 4.73

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3230541 on May 12, 2010

great for keeping your metabolism working good

Great item - Taking it because METFORMIN (for diabetes) DEPLETES your VITAMIN B-12 over Time!

Posted by Reviewer2520962 on Jun 26, 2010

Great Item at a Great Price. I am a Type 2 Diabetic & find this is a Nice addition to my daily regiment of vitamins & Metformin medication. I take METFORMIN 500 mg twice daily & wanted to take this because I read that METFORMIN (for diabetes) DEPLETES your VITAMIN B-12 over Time! I have been taking 1 per day but may go to 2 per day periodically. This helps. I Love iherb.com .. They give you good products at great prices and the shipping is F-A-S-T! I always buy from them. Thanks IHERB! 5 Star Service!

B -12 review

Posted by Reviewer3064344 on Sep 07, 2010

I have had no issues with your product since starting it. It works as good as the one I was using and is cheaper! Thank you

Doctor recommended I take B-12

Posted by Reviewer1697556 on Oct 02, 2010

I have been taking this for a month. I went to the doctor yesterday and she cut me back to every other day. My B-12 level has increased. Thanks for a wonderful product!!!!

B12