GBP

£3.73

£6.90

Savings of: £3.17 (46% off)

Gamma Oryzanol

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 02, 2015

I feel a positive effect from this & will continue to take it. Very good value too!

Plant stero"id"l..

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Jun 08, 2014

I have never tried syntetic androgenic stuff so I'm very pleased with the benefits of this sterol during weightlifting.I take 3 tabletts right before i tuck into bed and rest/grow better than before.at least I feel so and you have to take it for a plant sterol-not a anabolic steroid with androgenic effects etc..btw:I will reorder when empty because I have the time to take results in small steps ;)

Healed Ulcer

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Mar 03, 2014

I have used Gamma Oryzanol for many years. When before, I used Prescription medication,was minimum relief and could not eat fruit or drink fruit juice until late at night, once stomach was full. Gamma Oryzanol,for me, solved my problem. I take one Gamma Oryzanol every morning and will for rest of life.

I'm really pleased

Posted by 5503294808058157702 on Oct 07, 2013

I am really pleased the result that product returned me

havent decided onthis one

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 06, 2013

no comment

Great for Gastritis and Candida

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Jun 11, 2013

My daughter and I have both been taking these. I have been taking DGl, probiotics and zinc carnosine for chronic gastritis . I obtained some relief from them. However I'm blown away at how much better I feel after taking these. I'm currently taking five a day . My daughter took them for her gastritis as well, and noticed a huge improvement in her candida symptoms. We are so very thankful to have found this supplement

Good!

Posted by 4830910954136848728 on Jan 03, 2013

Good!

very good product

Posted by 5234029308978458656 on Sep 17, 2012

Too soon to tell.

Posted by Reviewer3305070 on Mar 02, 2012

So far, so good. Taking in conjunction with Black Cohosh Root...seems to be taking care of perimenopausal symptoms.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2698345 on Jan 13, 2012

I order this product for my mom, who suffers from GI pain when she lies down (she had an ulcer in the past). She finds it very soothing and it relieves her pain, so that she can sleep restfully after she takes it. I'm not sure if GO is a long-term fix for GI issues but it definitely provides some relief, so I will keep ordering.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »