GBP

£16.41

£30.39

Savings of: £13.98 (46% off)

Enormous pills

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on May 30, 2015

I can't speak to the effectiveness HGH Surge because I find the pills uncomfortable to swallow. They are approximately 7/8 x 3/8 x 3/16 inches, and they have cornered edges rather than smooth ones. I don't usually have trouble swallowing pills, either; I often toss three or four back at a time.

I don't think it works

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on May 02, 2015

I've been using it for several weeks without any noticeable benefit until I gave up.

I don't see any change...

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Apr 02, 2015

found the other reviews very mysterious as i noticed nothing particular and i am finishing my second order... maybe not enough but still 2 months.. difficult to rate

IHerb Wrong Delivery

Posted by 5374378610500192124 on Jul 23, 2014

I´d had order this product, but I´ve just received from Iherb " Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin, 200 Capsules" a completely different product from my need and bought ! For this reason may rate is the worst!

Still test it

Posted by 5594956615224610845 on Apr 27, 2014

Not feel the benefit yet until 2nd week. But I expect to see the positive effect after 4 weeks.

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

good

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Oct 30, 2013

I am taking this everyday and it works.

Great !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Oct 13, 2012

Great !!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3318268 on Feb 19, 2012

Good

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2036650 on Jun 10, 2011

Very pleased that iHerb is able to provide the product, which helps to improve sleep, overall stamina, other benefits claimed are to be expected. May be too soon to tell, or quite different metabolism and stress level.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »