GBP

£8.83

£16.35

Savings of: £7.52 (46% off)

mineral aid

Posted by Reviewer1171359 on Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1644213 on May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Chealted mineral

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 08, 2009

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

My husband's pills

Posted by Reviewer1329892 on Apr 12, 2008

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Horse Pills

Posted by Reviewer1319888 on May 19, 2016

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Life minerals

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Dec 20, 2014

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

No iron minerals is best

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

As a man, I try to avoid ingesting excess iron, and this supplement is perfect since it's iron-free.

No Iron is a good thing!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

Since I am way past childbearing age I don't need to supplement with iron. Too much iron is said to be problematic. This product has all the right forms of, and nice array of minerals and is a good price. I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »