Source Naturals, Resveratrol, 60 Tablets

£ 6.87

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Jul 22, 2010

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

Relief for my sore knee's

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1296679 on Jul 13, 2010

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 20, 2009

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Aug 02, 2010

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!