Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

£ 7.43

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Jul 22, 2010

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

Relief for my sore knee's

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1296679 on Jul 13, 2010

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 20, 2009

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.