GBP

£18.61

£34.46

Savings of: £15.85 (46% off)

Really like this whey product

Posted by Reviewer2445963 on Apr 16, 2010

Goes in anything, blends well and makes smoothie seem creamy.

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Mar 31, 2010

This is one of the best whey products available. It is not denatured like most other whey products. It comes from healthy grass fed cows. It is much more expensive than most whey, but you get what you pay for. I just wish there was a way to get the price a bit lower. It gives me sustained energy when I mix two scoops into my smoothies. Great product!

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 27, 2010

Really like this one from grass fed cows. Mix with berries & one or two madre powders, LSA & pomegranate mollasses for a great breakfast smoothie.

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 23, 2010

I was using Jarrow, but this claims to be non denatured, grass fed, non gmo etc. The container and medium long scoop are convenient. I love the vanilla taste and the natural sweetness of stevia.

Source naturals

Posted by Reviewer3296449 on Feb 16, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. I need to take protein supplements daily and want a healthy, non-hormone impacted product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1450550 on Dec 05, 2009

I drink this everyday and I absolutely love it! You can't find a better undenatured whey product!

Clean whey powder

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Sep 05, 2009

Good whey powder and free from hormones, I hope!!!

Perfect protein source

Posted by Reviewer1893553 on Jul 19, 2009

I would not be without this product. I add it to my morning shake for a good instant protein.

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Posted by Reviewer1618269 on May 07, 2009

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.