GBP

£2.97

£5.50

Savings of: £2.53 (46% off)

Into the trash! Airborne brand was much better

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

The taste was very artificial and I couldn't make myself finish the three tubes pack that I purchased. The unopened 2 tubes turned spoilt before their 2019 expiry date even when the tubes were unopened. I prefer AIRBORNE which tested much better and works wonders in perking me up and helping my immune system. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I'd rate it 0 stars if I could.

Posted by 5137965224977362022 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought this thinking it'd be better than the Airborne fizzes but it wasn't and it end up costing more to boot.

love it!

Posted by 4832693560986133919 on Jun 30, 2015

I've been having it whenever I feel a cold coming and because I dissolve it in warm water it's soothing and makes you feel good that you're being proactive with the vitamins. :)

Miracle

Posted by 4707110390983848398 on Jan 12, 2015

I have been taking this product for a few years. I swear by it. When I start to feel the slightest bit ill, I take a dose. My husband swears by it too. I also take it when ever I have been in contact with sick people. Wellness Fizz is a miracle, believe it has saved me over and over again from getting sick. I would highly recommend it.

fizz

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on Dec 13, 2012

good...its work for cold!

Wellness Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1553086 on Nov 10, 2012

I keep ordering this, but the tablets are too hard: difficult get out of the tube, sometimes end up giving up, or using some household implement. They need to work on that. Not ordering any more. Otherwise, I'd be giving this a five because it really is good for colds and general not-feeling-good.

Wellness Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1511326 on Jul 08, 2012

When I feel a cold coming I take the Wellness Fizz. I feel better after taking product. It often fends off a cold. Allow time for Wellness Fizz to dissolve.

Source Naturals, Wellness Fizz, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 10 Wafers

Posted by Reviewer2482040 on Feb 10, 2012

good taste

Fizzes in hot water

Posted by Susamedusa on Jan 03, 2012

I usually use vitamin fizz when I'm hungover. And when I'm hungover I want something fizzy and cold. These wafers only works in hot water, and badly too.. Must say I was a bit dissappointed.

so much better than airborne

Posted by Reviewer2033053 on Aug 02, 2011

These tablets take longer to dissolve than airborne, but they are free of artificial sweeteners. It's a great combination of herbs and vitamins. It's best to take them as soon as you know your immunity is feeling a little weak, but even if you do get sick, taking these will make the experience so much more tolerable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »