GBP

£18.08

£33.48

Savings of: £15.40 (46% off)

Ingredients seem really good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

THIS WORKS FOR VIRAL INFECTIONS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 08, 2007

Conventional medicine tells us there's no help for us if we have a viral infection -- HOGWASH!! This formula is KILLER - viruses, bacterial infections, fungal infestations, even mycoplasmic invaders - it kills them ALL. I had a sudden onset kidney infection, and I took six of these capsules at the onset, and six more 4 hours later, and it was GONE. I continued with three capsules in the morning and three at night to make sure the infection didn't return, and at the end of three days, I was well and stayed that way. We use this formula for EVERY fever, ache, or pain, and it never fails to knock it out within one days time. Marvelous remedy that should be in every medicine cabinet, and as usual, iHerb's price is the BEST you will ever find. I promise you will not be sorry for ordering and using this excellent CURE ALL.

Repeat Buyer

Posted by Reviewer3010895 on Apr 16, 2008

I've been taking wellness formula for over a year now. In the past, I only took it once I sensed I was coming down with something. Now, I take a daily regimen of 4/day. I have only been sick once in the past year. I believe because of the wellness formula the duration of my illness was drastically shortened.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008

Me and my whole family use this any time we feel like we are coming down with a cold or the flu. If taken immediately and then at regular intervals it heads off any further problem the majority of the time. We prefer this capsule formula over the tablet formula, simply due to this has no garlic taste to the capsules.

"...keeps the doctor away..."

Posted by Reviewer2323823 on Dec 14, 2007

been a user for five years...using as directed with WONDERFUL results. it works for me! Give it a try...much cheaper than a doctor visit.

Better than Antibiotics Anyday!

Posted by Reviewer2356139 on Nov 01, 2006

We have been using this product for close to 3 years now and we can's say enough about it. We love it so much we now have our extended families using too. I used to have to take several courses of Antibiotics to kick lung or nasal infections and I can now kick them just with this product!

Effective Immune Booster

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 29, 2011

This capsule form is weaker than the tablet form but is easier to swallow. Just take more to get the same results. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 4caps twice daily on the first day, and reduce one cap every day to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Mar 26, 2008

I have tested this product many times as have many of my friends and family and each time we feel a cold or the flu coming on we take it every hour or two until we feel better and we don't get the cold or flu. How great is that. Better than going to the doctor!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2090388 on Apr 13, 2008

HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS..... HAVE NOT HAD A COLD...

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1729239 on Feb 09, 2009

This is the best defense against any bug. It really seems to knock it out quickly. Also, after having shingles, my husband is trying to build his immune system and is using Wellness Formula.