GBP

£5.37

£9.95

Savings of: £4.57 (46% off)

This product Is The Most Cost Effective Tableted Yerba Mate Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1425851 on Mar 04, 2008

I am more interested in the methylxanthine coctail and Mao-B inhibiting chemicals in Yerba Mate, then it's potential as an antioxidant. This preparation, having 48mg of caffeine per pill, is pleasantly stimulating. Pay attention to how you respond to various dosage levels over time. Less caffeine with this preparation than with a pure caffeine pill is required to cause agitation and dysphoric panic. The same thing can happen to people who take more Mao-B inhibiting medication than they ought to, like l-deprenyl. Another possibility is that there is a clinically significant amount of theophylline in this preparation synergizing with the other ingredients.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Nov 27, 2010

Like other other reviews, Yerba Mate Tablets give me more energy without jittery or headaches. It lasts for few hours and I space out 3 pills a day. I also try not to take them after 3 PM. This product is one of my highly recommended supplements.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I stopped using this product after realizing how much caffiene it contains because I have to reduce and eliminate my caffiene intake. It comes highly recommended in the weight loss regimen for those who can stand to have caffiene in their diet. Its has alot of hidden benefits like appetite suppressant, cleanses the blood, stimulates the mind and fights aging, fights free radicals and more, so research it more to see if it fits what you need because if it had no caffiene I would surely be taking it.

John from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on May 06, 2008

When you take this with cocolate this acts like a stimulant, and if you eat your favourite cheese product Yerba Mate has a calming effect that is great for sleeping.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

if it weren't for this product I would be asleep at work all day!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Mar 13, 2011

Works great. Gives me energy and suppresses my appetite. I have to cut the pill in half because one is a little too much for me. Just half gives me the extra perk I need without the jitters.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on Oct 14, 2013

This is a great product. I have taken it in the past and am re-ordering after not taking it for almost a year. Without it I find that I drink more caffeinated drinks instead of water. Although it does contain caffeine, I found that taking the Yerba Mate tablets actually helps me reduce the overall amount of caffeine I take in per day. I am hypothyroid and too much caffeine is not good, these help to reduce fatigue. I recommend this product.

good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Apr 27, 2008

a great alternative to a morning cup of coffee...caffiene boost without jitters

Yerba Mate

Posted by Reviewer1298178 on Oct 22, 2007

An easier source of Mate than than the loose product. Easier to use and most effective.

Posted by Reviewer1788226 on Nov 25, 2011