GBP

£2.50

£3.34

Savings of: £0.84 (25% off)

Best Strawberry Tea Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3253341 on Nov 28, 2011

Years ago I was given loose strawberry tea that was fantastic. I searched high and low for something similar. After many tries, I finally found St. Dalfour Strawberry tea in a bag. It is heavenly. I found my tea. I love to have this in the evening. Many times it is in lieu of dessert or sometimes to compliment a treat. I drink it black. Nature already sweetened it. I gave several boxes last year as little Christmas gifts. They were a hit. iHerb sent the tea quickly. I'm a customer for life.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2922932 on Nov 29, 2011

Easily my favorite tea in my most recent order.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1215205 on Dec 01, 2011

excellent black tea, strong! Strawberry tea adds a tone without making it fruit drink

mmmm braskine juodoji arbata

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

puikaus skonio ir aromato, stipri juoda arbata.daznai kartojama. 20 atskirai supakuotu pakeliu.

good

Posted by Reviewer2757901 on Oct 15, 2011

very tasty

**********

Posted by Reviewer1383010 on Oct 26, 2011

from Israel It has a pretty smell of strawberry

Strawberry Tea

Posted by Reviewer1243530 on Mar 28, 2011

Received product right away. Really do enjoy the tea. It is our favorite flavor. Thanks.

Вкусный)

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Очень вкусный чай. Я не поклонница чаепития, но иногда с удовольствием выпиваю чашечку. В основном этот чай пьет моя дочка. Ей очень нравится, а она привередливая)))Very tasty tea. I'm not a fan of tea, but sometimes I drink a cup of pleasure. Basically, this tea drinking my daughter. She really likes it.

My friends love this Strawberry

Posted by frodoswami on Aug 15, 2012

I am not that much into fruit tea's, but my friends love it.

I love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Aug 15, 2012

The smell is great. The taste is fantastic. I prefer to drink my teas unsweetened and without milk. I feel that I don't have to do that with this tea. It tastes great hot or cold. After reading a few reviews I think I'm going to start using one tea bag in my little 4 cup teapot to take advantage of the strong flavor. Overall, I think it's a great value.