GBP

£3.28

£4.54

Savings of: £1.26 (28% off)

Best powder Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1449487 on Apr 12, 2008

This is one of the best powder stevia's that I have come across. I love the single serving packets. One packet is plenty for a glass of tea. I love it.

Like the texture

Posted by Reviewer2409487 on Sep 01, 2008

Some stevias clump when used in cold drinks, but this seems to distribute well and is a tasty sweetner

Delivery Rating

Posted by Reviewer1422733 on May 01, 2008

Great, very timely.

Stevia on the GO

Posted by Reviewer2696232 on Nov 09, 2008

Now I can Take the sweetness with me. In the restaurants you have many choices, all but the correct one-Stevia. I use a leather fold to carry my sweetener so I don't have to use anything thats not good for me.

take along sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1077311 on Dec 05, 2008

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea. I take these with me in my purse so I don't have to choose those other white, pink or blue packets.

Good stevia

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

Stevita, Spoonable Stevia, 50 Single Serving Packets

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on Feb 05, 2009

My husband is diabetic and we really enjoy stevia. I cook and bake with it also. Iherb.com offers us great deals, even with the shopping and handling we are saving money. Nicky H

Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer2525566 on Mar 11, 2009

This is the only brand of Stevia packets I will use. They are the sweetest and best tasting,and I have tried quite a few! There is only one place in my area that sells them, and they are frequently sold out, so I am very glad to be able to get them online! Thank you!

Spoonable Stevie

Posted by Reviewer3289582 on Aug 31, 2009

I love the stevia packets. They are easy to use and dissolve readily. No after taste, either. I'll be ordering more. thanks.

Naturopath Doc