New To iHerb?

Suki Inc., Eye Lift Radiance Renewal Cream, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

£ 37.88
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eye cream!

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I just purchased this on iHerb after trying out a sample. I absolutely love this eye cream! It's the first eye cream that visibly lightens my dark circles and leaves my eye area looking superbly-hydrated. I was convinced my lines were even smoothened out... I can't wait to get my hands on the actual pot when it arrives! Love!

The best!

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 26, 2014

This is the best eye cream in the market so far! It's not cheap but worth the price. Besides, a little goes a long way! I am using already 3 bottle and haven't found anything better! The only thing is that Suki changed formula a little bit so now the color of the cream is light brown, not white. It's very light and penetrates quickly into the skin. It depuffs under eye area almost instantly. Skin feels soft and hydrated. It comes in a small round jar so it's worth to have a small spatula for application to keep your cream free from bacteria.