GBP

£6.39

£7.43

Savings of: £1.03 (14% off)

Great alternative to peanut butter!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Great alternative to peanut butter! I absolutely love this product, it contains organic sunflower seed and nothing else. Tastes like peanut butter and is even healthier, packed with Vitamin E. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good source of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on May 24, 2011

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

There is MUCH nicer - keep shopping

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 13, 2014

This stuff was gross. I usually get a different one and this one doesn't even come close. I won't buy again - too runny and the colour was completely different, which was a little off-putting because it looks a LOT like runny baby poop. The taste wasn't appealing to me either. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1369954 on Jul 16, 2013

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I like it so far.

Heaven in a jar for peanut allergy sufferers.

Posted by Reviewer1271518 on Dec 30, 2010

I'm allergic to gluten, refined sugar, peanuts, and a myriad of other things, so when I found sunbutter's sugar free organic sunbutter, I nearly jumped for joy. It has turned out to be my all time favorite food. I hope they never stop making it, or else breakfast is going to be awfully boring again!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1207034 on Apr 16, 2012

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Sep 02, 2013

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

Just delicious

Posted by 5290389290612397617 on Dec 04, 2013

Love this organic spread on toast, in cookies and smoothies, and on top of oatmeal and smoothie bowls.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

Such a nice creamy texture. Easy to spread and use in receipes. Great taste too!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »