GBP

£13.46

£13.46

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

These olives are just as good as the herbed ones. They are very tasty, and not too salty like the usual preserved olives. A friend who loves olives finds these Botija olives totally fantastic. They keep without refrigeration unlike canned olives and are thus good for travel.

Perfect for salads, not oily, not too salty

Posted by LantauMama on Feb 05, 2014

These rate as some of the best olives I have ever had - and they are not too oily and not too salty. I chop them up and add them to my salads - yummmmm!

Maama Mia. !

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014

These are absolutely some of the best Olives I have ever tasted. PERFECT for snacking or cooking with. They are VERY low in carbs and calories. I feel a bit guilty for eating so many. But one serving only 40 calories.! I will be ordering more as mine were gone the first day!

High quality!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Nov 21, 2014

Those are delicious!!!!

Great addition to salads and more

Posted by 5441439757700425153 on Aug 01, 2016

I put these olives in sautéed foods, cabbage gelatin dishes, Mexican dishes and they are so easy to add since they have the seeds removed. Adds a great flavor to them. - Janis Ihrig

If you love raw organic natural olives you'll love these.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 07, 2016

I am an olive fan. These are so delicious and soft oozing in natural oil and sea salt. Love them.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 22, 2013

I like the taste very much. It's natural, rich and not too salty, unlike most olives. 8 oz/227 grams is also more than I thought.