GBP

£18.58

£24.45

Savings of: £5.87 (24% off)

it was different then I expected

Posted by 4808068843841320546 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014

delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.

Delish

Posted by 5665010533898890912 on Jul 23, 2014

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

prettty good.

Posted by 4972988849235219188 on Jun 27, 2014

great snack,,,

disappointed!

Posted by 4674022048575312938 on May 30, 2014

soft and wet... taste ok price is tooo high!! I will probably not buy them again

presumably healthy - icky taste and consistency

Posted by Reviewer1984273 on May 29, 2014

Maybe I have different tastebuds, but this was just way too wet and squishy for me - not to mention the sweet fruit taste of the cranberries. I was expecting something a lot more tart and firm. Granted, I also really dislike squishy/mushy food.

A great shot of protein and yummy too.

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Aug 12, 2012

A great shot of protein and yummy too.

heaven in a bar.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

ok..

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Feb 19, 2012

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3033844 on Dec 29, 2011

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »