10% Off Orders Over $40!

TerrAmazon, Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 6 oz (170 g)

£ 4.12

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Much better than Frontier Natural Products brand

Posted by Reviewer2576763 on Sep 05, 2013

I just purchased the large bag by Frontier Natural Products, and not having previously tasted cacao nibs I didn't know what to expect. When I received it in the mail, I noticed that the bag had a small puncture, but I tried them anyway. The taste was bitter and what I am guessing to be the taste of rancid nibs. I thought they were so nasty that I had thrown them away. Yet, I've heard how delightful the taste of cacao nibs were, so I went ahead and tried TerrAmazon brand. The taste of TerrAmazon is 5x better than Frontier Naturals. No bitter taste and really delicious. If this is your first time trying cacao nibs, they are not sweet. Just nutty with the smell of rich chocolate and crunchy texture. I add them to a homemade trail mix that includes nibs, mulberries, raisins, cashiews, pistachios, and goji berries.

Taste is not for the faint-hearted

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Tastes outright bitter and yucky but interestingly, I keep wanting to eat this yuckiness when I add it to cereal with milk. :P

Yum

Posted by 5302083956938093908 on May 21, 2014

I've tried a few different nibs but these by far are my favourite. They taste is great and I I love how the nibs are bigger/chunkiernibs than other brands.

Crunchy, Bittersweet

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Mar 04, 2014

I bought the nibs to sprinkle in my trail mix - what a great addition. They are slightly sweet and add a nice hint of chocolate. Not sure I could eat too much entirely on their own as they are a bit bitter (as is any unsweetened cocoa) but they are a great little flavour complement.

Crunchy authentic taste

Posted by 4878833004074470087 on Sep 27, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but that's because no sugar was added. Tastes really authentic

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »